MINI CHEESECAKES 🎂These mini cheese cakes are the perfect New York style which is somewhat dense but never creamy with every bite full of sweet and fresh fruit.🍑
If you love cheesecake, but don’t need an entire cheesecake in the house, try mini cheesecakes instead.
This recipe for delicious mini cheesecakes is so simple, straightforward, and at only a few bites each, they’re awesome for portion control.
MINI CHEESECAKE (count-6 to 8)
1 Cream cheese (8oz.) soft
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon jest
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup graham cracker (3 whole crackers beaten to coarse powder)
3/4 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1. Combine all crust ingredients till graham crackers are moist but coarse.
2. Preheat an oven to 325 deg F.
3. Line a muffin tin with 6 -8 liners and add a tbsp crust into each liner and press firmly using a spoon or thumb.
1. Add softened cream cheese in a round bowl and blend smooth with a spatula
2. Add sugar and lemon jest and blend smooth.
3. Beat an egg in a small cup and then add to the mix and keep blending.
4. Add vanilla essence and salt in the end.
5. Blend the mix scraping the bowl cleanly so the mixture is smooth and even.
6. Scoop a heap-full tablespoon of filling into each of the liner ~3/4th fill.
7. Pat the muffin tin a few times to flatten the filling and place in the oven for at least 20-25 mins till the filling bubbles up and shows 1-2 cracks.
8. Cool completely for at least 2 hours or refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
9. Add a spoonful of jam drizzle and fresh fruits before serving.