LAMB MEATBALLS IN SPINACH SAUCE🌿🌱✨ I love having reliable, healthy and diet friendly veggie➕meat dishes and this spinach curry and lamb combo is right up with my most loved comfort meals.
Lamb meatballs can be made ahead of time and frozen and both tastes equally good.
1 lb ground lamb thomasfarmsusa
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped mint, parsley and cilantro
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 cup bread crumbs,
Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps➡️ Mix them all nicely, make small balls and shallow fry in 1 tbsp oil on a pan at least 5 mins each on low flame. Transfer to a pan sheet and cook in the oven for at least 40 mins at 350°F.
1 lb spinach earthboundfarm
1 medium tomato
5 garlic cloves chopped
1 inch ginger minced
1 green chili
1 tbsp oil
1 large onion chopped
1 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp red chili powder or to taste
salt to taste
1. In a pan, add oil and then washed spinach and some green chilies. Cook spinach leaves for 2-3 min until wilted.
2. Cool these and add to a blender, add purée to a smooth paste and set aside.
3. Heat oil in the same pan on medium heat. Once hot, add minced ginger and garlic. Sauté for few minutes until it starts changing color.
4. Then add chopped onions. Cook the onion for 2-3 min until soft and translucent.
5. Next add chopped tomatoes and cook for a few minutes. Once tomato is cooked soft, add garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix and cook for 1 min.
6. Add in the spinach puree and mix. Also add 1/2 cup water and cover the pan, let it cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. The spinach will bubble a lot. Stir at regular intervals to avoid sticking at the bottom.
7. Just before serving place the lamb meatballs and enjoy♨️