HEALTHY-ish CHOCOLATE BANANA🍌 CAKE~ What’s life without chocolate?
This chocolate banana bread tastes like a fudgy brownie and will be your new favorite to bake when you have extra bananas.
I love how nourishing it is thanks to bananas and low sugar, and absolutely perfect for my chocolate lover kids. Plus, it’s deliciously moist and packed with plenty of nuts, and chocolate chips.
3 bananas (medium ripe) mashed
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
▶️Dry Ingredients, sieve and mix:
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
Chopped walnuts, pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat an oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, add all wet ingredients one by one and whisk these for 1-2 mins.
3. Next mix all the dry ingredients and add slowly to the bowl with wet ingredients.
4. Mix the entire mixture quickly a few times to make batter of smooth consistency.
5. Add the chopped nuts and chocolate chips to the mix and fold it quickly.
6. Pour this mixture into a baking dish.
7. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 350° F for ~55 min until the center feels firm when poked with a toothpick.
8. Remove from the oven and allow cake to cool before cutting and serving.