CORNBREAD🌽 This has got to be the tastiest and the most moist cornbread I have ever made. After reading through many recipes, this recipe inspired from dutchovendaddy is finally my keeper. I used homemade fresh creamed corn and trust me it creates the best sweet cornbread that will crumble in your hand and melt in your mouth.
1 cup AP flour
1 cup cornmeal
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
2 cups creamed corn (recipe in my posts)
2 tbsp butter
1 cup milk
3 tbsp maple syrup
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F and grease a warm skillet with butter.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and combine well with a spatula.
3. In another bowl, lightly beat the eggs and whisk other wet ingredients.
4. Next stir the wet ingredients into the dry, until thoroughly combined.
5. Remove the now heated skillet from the oven and pour the batter in, smoothing to even.
6. Bake for 25-26 minutes and too looks golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Slice and serve♨️
7. I usually make in advance and warm again just before serving.