CHICKEN MARSALA WITH PASTA Isn’t this pappardelle pasta totally elegant and impressive✨✨it might just be the most universally beautiful pasta of all time.
Rich, perfectly twirlable, and delicious.🌀
Recipe Inspiration: Natasha Bull saltandlavender 💕
Pasta is the love language at my home and with Marsala it’s just elevating flavors to a new level, aka the one dish I will NEVER STOP MAKING EVER! Butter, Dijon mustard, a touch of garlic, and chicken broth really kick up the flavor in here. This beautiful Chicken Marsala takes very little time, under 30 minutes, to prepare.
Enjoy an indulgent and comforting recipe!
[With a side of cheesecake🍰 with strawberry slices- had extra batter other day 👏]
8 ounces pappardelle pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
3/4 lb chicken pieces cut into 1 inch pieces
1 tsp garlic minced
2 tbsp Flour
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup marsala wine
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 cup heavy cream
Salt & pepper to taste
Fresh Rosemary and Parmesan Cheese
1. Boil a large, salted pot of water for the pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
2. Sprinkle chicken pieces with garlic powder, then coat them in flour.
3. Add olive oil to a skillet over medium high heat and chicken and cook it for 5-6 minutes, both sides, until the chicken is slightly browned. Set aside.
4. Add 1 tbsp butter to the skillet. Add mushrooms and cook for few minutes. Set aside also.
5. Add chicken broth, marsala, and Dijon mustard to the pan. Stir until the mustard has dissolved and let it bubble for 1-2 min.
6. Add cream, chicken, and mushrooms to the pan, and cook for a few minutes until the sauce has thickened and the chicken has cooked through.
7. Season with salt & pepper as needed. Drain pasta and toss it with the sauce and serve with fresh rosemary and/or Parmesan.