ADAS W RQAQ (Lentils with Pasta)♨️
What an utterly comforting dish this is, reminds me of dal dhokli but with a flair of Palestinian spices and a dose of onions cooked in a myriad ways. Onions is everything in Palestinian cooking.
The video recipe is available on sami_tamimi page and he posted it yesterday. Luckily, I had all the ingredients on hand in the pantry and it comes together within 30 minutes.
Comforting, healthy, nutritious and quick to prep👌
1. Boil the red lentils (masoor dal) with some turmeric and once done add some dry pasta .
2. Sauté onions and add to the lentils.
3. Marinate sliced onions with Sumac and salt
4. Crisp and brown some onion slices on the side.
5. Once lentils and pasta is ready, garnish with the marinated and crispy onions and some parsley and serve the dish warm.